Honda has teamed with the College of Engineering as well as the Fisher College of Business in centers and programs toward it's Management Policies.
- Proceed always with ambition and youthfulness.
- Respect sound theory, develop fresh ideas, and make the most effective use of time.
- Enjoy your work and encourage open communications.
- Strive constantly for a harmonious flow of work.
- Be ever mindful of the value of research and endeavor.
There are three industry-facing Centers in The Ohio State University's College of Engineering tackling the most challenging problems in land transportation, the Simulation Innovation and Modeling Center (SIMCenter), the Center for Automotive Research (CAR) and the Center for Design and Manufacturing Excellence (CDME). These span the range of activities needed to take vehicles through the entire product lifecycle.
Honda management policies can be found here